We wrote and shared writing this morning. Here were some of the "big" questions:
1. How do we instill in our writing students a love of writing?
2. How we think about assessment has changed. --Cody
3. How do we push ourselves to write beyond the Summer Institute? --Vanessa
4. Writing is an exercise in understanding where we are coming from. --Tanya
5. Writing helps us dig deeper in ourselves--and throw out the garbage. --Tanya
6. Moving fish tanks is not fun.
7. Graphic novel literacy.
8. Why aren't kids writing? How do we get them to write? And, how do we assess it?