Monday, March 07, 2005

Ink Shedding

The Writing Center Director at the University of Michigan. Amy knows because we took the shuttle with her the morning we left California. She told me about ink shedding. I have the website at school. Here's my academic writing invention idea that worked well this week.

I also used an idea from my observation.

Students write their thesis statement or question down. Then they write down research of evidence that they would like to find or that they may have alread found. They write down what information they hope to find. Then they traded papers, reading each other's work and writing as many ideas or questions about the topic as they could. We traded a lot and wrote quickly. Students said that they received a lot of ideas that they had not thought. I'll link the ink shedding website here. I will use it again.

No comments: