Thursday, April 13, 2006

Writing for Myself: Writing to Teach: Another day

Writing for Myself: Writing to Teach: Another day

Haven't blogged in a while. I guess spending too much time studying blogs. There is a blog in my media literacy class. I'm so mad I can't look at it. It's become an arena for another student to pursue me in a not-so-positive way. He's trying to prove a point that it's okay for him to call someone gay in order to disprove their opinion. Do you know those people that are so wrong, but they will never hear what you have to say? Of course, when we get to class, he won't talk to me. But he loves to blog to me. He got mad because I said women in the feminist movement were working toward civil rights. He said I was trying to make him feel bad. Hmm. There are some psychological things going on here.

I feel like never getting on that blog again.

No comments: